Septic Inspection Service Includes:
- Comprehensive inspection of property and septic system components.
- Locating accessible components of septic system—includes accessing and opening tank lid(s).
- Identification of approximate setback distance to structures, wells, reservoirs, surface water and property lines.
- Calculate approximate septic tank size.
- Calculate daily design flow for building.
- Identify any overt signs of malfunction.
Verification of System Functionality Through:
- Loading Test—verifies the systems ability to adequately receive and dispose of peak wastewater flows (e.g. laundry, bath, toilets).
Client Information Package Includes:
- Septic systems characteristics.
- Proper homeowner use, care and maintenance of the system.
- Recommendations for replacement, repair or upgrades to improve system performance, longevity and water conservation.