About John Hansen - Certified Home/Property Inspector in Hamilton, ON
- President & Owner of the Hamilton – Burlington HouseMaster franchise.
John Hansen is an certified home inspector at HouseMaster, a property inspection service providing quality home inspections in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Niagara Falls & surrounding areas.
John Hansen is the President and owner of the Hamilton – Burlington HouseMaster franchise.
John started in the construction industry at a young age and has worked in many fields of construction, including design; painting & decorating; carpentry; kitchen and bathrooms renovations; plumbing; electrical and other home improvement tasks. He has put all those years of practical knowledge and experience to his best use and became a qualified & educated Home Inspector.
John has taken all the required courses, and many additional, to ensure that he has all the up-to-date knowledge and skill to professionally assist home buying customers in making an informed decision.
John Is an active member of OAHI, the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors www.oahi.com and is an RHI - Registered Home Inspector and currently sits on the board of directors as well as some committees.
This is quite an achievement because to be a practicing member of OAHI, it requires us to have a discipline of ongoing education of homes and technologies that are constantly evolving. Because of these high standards, you can be assured that I perform only a professional level of service which is my ongoing commitment to YOU.
John Hansen has completed a course at the University of Guelph for Septic system design, Install and Inspection course after which he has passed the proctored exam with the Province to receive his BCIN (Building Code Identification Number).
The following is a list of certifications, courses and such that I have taken and passed.
- Onsite Waste Water system design, installation and inspection (Septic) BCIN #44311
- Class V Well technician
- Operator of a small drinking water system
- Level 1 Thermographer (thermal imaging), also flat roof certified.
- Air leakage testing on small, medium and large buildings
- Mold Inspection / sampling
- Commercial building and property inspections.
- Flat roof inspection
- Carson and Dunlop home inspection course
- ESA -Environmental Site Assessment course.